Traders Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Traders Group

Trading group for day trading, scalping, intraday and swing trading.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell us more about your 80/20 Rule of Trading?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Signature FX
Sergeant
Sergeant
Signature FX

Tell us more about your 80/20 Rule of Trading? Empty
PostSubject: Tell us more about your 80/20 Rule of Trading?   Tell us more about your 80/20 Rule of Trading? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 8:25 am

Is your approach discretionary or do you utilize mechanical trading systems to help you in your trading? You have an 80/20 rule of trading. Could you tell us a little bit about that? With regard to technical trading which takes up the 80%, are there specific indicators or chart patterns that you look at?

Guys, please appreciate this guy is a day trader, meaning he holds and sells positions for very short periods and as such his methodology may be different to others. Like most traders out there I've tried to trade off algorithms and black boxes and I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't work.

As such I believe human beings are still the best traders out there. It is as simple as that - what you can't program is the psychology of trading; that's the real art of trading. I believe that 80% of the times markets move due to technicals:
Back to top Go down

Tell us more about your 80/20 Rule of Trading?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Traders Group :: Main :: Trading Basics-
Jump to: